Lily B. Natarajan
Los Angeles Office
LILY B. NATARAJAN is an associate in the corporate and finance department of Russ August & Kabat. Ms. Natarajan primarily focuses on corporate and real estate transactions. She has represented closely held private companies in connection with merger and acquisition transactions, financings and outside general counsel matters such as contract negotiation.
Examples of prior matters include:
- Represented a distressed hedge fund in corporate restructuring transactions including the negotiation of amendments to existing credit facilities, amendment of membership interest purchase agreement, and assignment of membership interest in portfolio companies.
- Represented a high net-worth family in the acquisition of limited partnership interests in the holding company of a Major League Baseball team.
- Represented the general partner of a real estate limited partnership in connection with a settlement of disputed amounts from the sale of the underlying real property. Assisted in reconstructing approximately twenty years of real estate transactions in connection with a forensic accounting firm to develop a valuation of each of the general and limited partnership interests.
- Represented a wholesaler in disposition of business through the sale of a warehouse facility and a separate sale of assets, including inventory.
- Represented a retail specialty parts supplier in negotiation of software development and distribution agreement in connection with the expansion of client’s business to an online platform.
- Represented a media company in negotiating a video game development agreement and subsequent agreements with various celebrities for the use of their name, image and likeness in the video game.
- Represented a portfolio company in licensing various fashion apparel brand trademarks to a clothing manufacturer and distributor.
Prior to joining Russ August & Kabat, Ms. Natarajan practiced corporate law for seven years at Robinson Borg, et al. in New York. Ms. Natarajan is also a Certified Public Accountant in New York State.