Nathan Meyer is a partner at Russ August & Kabat, where he practices in the litigation and intellectual property departments.
Examples of successful representations include:
- With Marc Fenster, successfully litigated a patent ownership dispute from complaint through trial, including opening and closing argument and taking testimony before the Court.
- With Larry Russ, defended Forever 21 in a copyright and trade dress case that resulted in a grant of summary judgment in favor of the client.
- Second-chaired, with Judith Meadow, a three-day court trial regarding enforcement of an Australian judgment and fraudulent transfers revolving around an Indian Ocean casino.
- Represented, with Steven Goldberg, David Gabor, and Raquel Vallejo a Beverly Hills homeowners association in a ten-day court trial regarding disputed easement rights.
- Represented, with Larry Russ, a marine products company against various entities in the marine product industry concerning allegation of a horizontal bid-rigging conspiracy for foam-filled marine fender and buoy contracts.
- Second-chaired a two-day court trial, with Steven Goldberg, in a real estate partnership dispute.
Prior to joining Russ August & Kabat, from September of 2005 to March of 2008, Mr. Meyer was an associate at Kaye Scholer LLP, where he was a member of the litigation department.
Mr. Meyer is a graduate of Harvard Law School and Harvard College. From 2010-2017, he was chosen to the “Rising Stars” list by the publishers of Los Angeles Magazine. In 2016 and 2017, Mr. Meyer was recognized as a Southern California Top 100 Rising Star.