Stanley H. Thompson, Jr.
Los Angeles Office
Stanley Thompson is an associate at Russ August & Kabat, where he practices in the Intellectual Property and Litigation & Trial groups.
Mr. Thompson is a registered patent attorney with extensive experience in patent litigation and other technology-related litigation. Mr. Thompson also provides patent counseling services, including infringement and freedom to operate analyses, and advises clients on patent portfolio strategy and intellectual property licensing.
While at the University of Southern California Law School, he served as Executive Editor for the Southern California Law Review. Mr. Thompson holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Physics.
- Matisse Footwear, Inc. v. Master System, Inc. – Represented Matisse Footwear in a breach of contract lawsuit involving custom inventory software.
- Source, Inc. v. 77Blue, LLC – Defended 77Blue in a patent infringement lawsuit involving a rewards system for online purchasing.
- Lochner Technologies, LLC v. Dell, Inc., et al. – Represented Lochner Technologies in a patent infringement lawsuit involving modular computer systems with wireless links.
- Weatherbeeta USA Inc., et al. v. Ultimax Equestrian Supplies, Inc. – Defended Ultimax Equestrian in
a trademark and copyright lawsuit involving equestrian goods.
- East-West Productions, Inc. v. Verio Inc. – Defended Verio in a breach of contract lawsuit involving video streaming over the Internet.